The Pavillon de la Reine…
A discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais!
Established in the Place des Vosges, in the heart of Le Marais, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax.
The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive façade.
Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kérylos Intérieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine offers a universe with a subtle and contemporary charm and unexpected combinations of material, colours and styles.
- Le Marais Area of Paris (paris-revealed.com)
- The Marais (whiletravelingabroad.com)
- Le Marais – Day Five – Paris, France (travelpod.com)
- Top Five Places To Shop In Paris (paris-revealed.com)
- Sunday in Paris (worldwide-accom.com)