As the only organization dedicated to the history of hospitality, The Most Famous Hotels in the World researches the past of historic hotels.
In 1986 we published the first book about the history of one hotel as a book. This book was to become the first book in the series THE MOST FAMOUS HOTELS IN THE WORLD®. It was about Raffles Hotel in Singapore.
Ever since we are publishing new titles every year. Hoteliers interested in employing us to produce a book about their hotel can visit this site.We produce informative, entertaining and educational books about historic hotels, aiming at a wide target audience with a commitment to giving the past a powerful contemporary relevance.
All our books are constantly updated and have become a valuable tool of marketing for the hotels involved.
We concentrate in particular on the history of individual hotels all over the world, researching historic components with experienced thoroughness. This always leads to compelling results, focusing on important events and of course important guests who have made history.
To turn these efforts into market orientated tools of sales and PR we help historic hotels to develop the asset ‘history’ as an unique selling point.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)